CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 13, 2009

A Much Delayed Post

Sorry it has been awhile since I posted AND it just dawned on me today that I still hadn't posted Gideon's bday picture on my blog so here are a few. It was a great day of fun and laughter with our now 5 year old son!





Egg Race.



Opening the presents.







Our Cousin Kim with Maia.
Sorry there aren't any more pics. It was a busy day and even though I love documenting our days with the camera, I just didn't have the time to pic up the camera like I wanted.
On other news, while all my KY friends were saying good-bye to their kids for their first day of school this morning, I still have about three more weeks till Gideon has his first day. It is nice to know there is still a bit more summer left for the Sutherlands.
My mom is now done with all her chemo and radiation treatments and now it is time to just focus on healing. Part of that healing will be to see her grandkids and daughter next week!!!! We are so excited to meet up with my parents and the Gunnoes at their cabin in West Virginia. It is the halfway point between NJ and KY...exactly!n What a nice trip that will be! We are so looking forward to that time! Maia has grown so much since our visit in April and I cannot wait to carefully hug my mom and give a great big hug to my dad since his full recovery from a recent stroke! God is good!

1 comments:

Lora @ my blessed life said...

Looks like fun! What a cute cake:) Enjoy your time with your family at the cabin.